Monday, November 5, 2018

Week 11: Email Marketing

Given information in the lecture I believe sending out a monthly newsletter would be ideal
for my business. I think monthly is just enough to allow for customers, and potential customers, to not feel bombarded but still feel connected. Some information I would include is any upcoming events that would be of interest to the pet owners community. This could include non profit volunteer events, adoption events, as well as other local events that may support our brand. I would, possibly, include a small section with pet care advice in which the recipient would have an option to “read more” in depth on the subject. I would also include any price promotions or deals we have going on as well as coupon incentive for our newer and existing customers.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! A monthly newsletter is a great option especially for your business. You can send out promotions and coupons code among the other events you mentioned in your post. I like the idea of adding a pet care advice because I think customer's subscribed to your business's newsletter really love their animals!
    -Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nancy, a monthly newsletter would be perfect. I would love to see a section on people you may partner with. People who do pet sitting, groomers, ect. People you recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kimberly,

    I feel very much like you about the frequency of the newsletter. I also, feel like less is more sometimes. By adding links to follow to other platforms we can keep them engaged and we become top of mind.

    ReplyDelete